Teen Camp – Ages 14-17 – $300 July 9-16
Teen Camp is FUN! If you want, you can learn how to jam on the Guitar, learn about small engines and then drive a Go Cart, or become a better photographer in Digital Photography and post all your best pics on Facebook. There is a banquet and a water day that are straight fun. As you meet new friends and sit around the campfire with marshmallows, you will be able to ask questions and get to know your counselors and friends better. There will be skits that will frequently make you LOL, but will bring up other questions about God and life. Each day we want you to hang out with us and learn more about Jesus.
A Teen Camper has many of the same opportunities that the other camps have. They are getting older, however, and we provide safe venues in which they can develop their social wings. Though they are not little kids anymore, there is still a lot of learning about God and life to be done and we offer, in some cases, a more relaxed environment for them to learn those things.
- July 9-July 16
- Ages 14-17
- Second week discount – $25
- Bring A Friend – $50 discount or a FREE bus ride (discount applies when a returning camper brings a friend who is new to LLC)
- Early Registration – $15 (the deadline is April 15)
- Free week of camp video contest and $100 discount for poster winner
- $15 dollar off per camper for additional immediate family members